Minority cell of the college is meant to empower the minorities’
communities in the college. This is a mechanism which offers assistance to
minority students for their social and academic development. It facilitates
financial support to the minority communities from the Government
agencies and other sources. This also helps them to enroll for career
orientation programmes which would empower and equip them with the
necessary skills for various career options.
Notes: Minutes of the Meeting (2021-22)
- To enhance equal opportunities for education of minorities..
- To facilitate financial support to students from minority communities
from governmental agencies and other sources.
- To create awareness among the minority students regarding various
scholarships program of State Government and UGC.
- To take such follow up measures for achieving the objectives and
targets laid down for the purpose by the Government of India and the
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel
safe and secure
- To encourage enrolling for career orientation programs this would
empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising
on account of any event at the campus.
- To ensure protection and reservations as provided in the constitution
of India. The Minority cell has been constituted to look into specific