About SC/ST CELL
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Cell has been constituted in our college as per the
instructions of the government to redress the admission, examination, scholarship and various other problems
and concerns of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students. A library has been set up for the use of both
SC and ST students along with remedial and competitive coaching classes under the SC sub-scheme of the
Government of Uttarakhand. Presently, the facility houses around 1365 books, which cater to the needs of
these students in preparation for various competitive exams including civil services, defence services, UPSC
exams like - State Public Service Commission, NDA, CDS, NET/SLET and many more. Other. Subject
experts are invited mainly from the teaching faculty of the college to present talks on selected topics of current
interest, and also various administrative officers from time to time to deliver lectures through online medium
to motivate the students is invited.
To use all these facilities SC and ST students have to register themselves through
online/offline mode. In the year 2016-17, 55 students had registered themselves. This figure more or less kept
increasing or decreasing in subsequent years. For example, 72 in 2017-18, 78 in 2018-19, 108 in 2019-20, 49
in 2020-21 and 104 in 2021-22. Due to the academic deadlock caused by the Covid epidemic, classes are
being conducted continuously through online medium. Apart from this, various scholarships being given by
the State and Central Government for the students of SC/ST studying in the college are also explained in detail
from time to time.
- * Interested students can contact Dr. Pankaj Priyadarshi, in-charge of Scheduled Castes and Tribes Cell, on
his mobile number: - 9411706907 to avail the facility.
|Dr. Pankaj Priyadarshi
|Mr. Rahul chandra
|Mrs. Sangita Kumari
Aims and Objectives
Notes: Minutes of the Meeting (2021-22)
Notes: Coaching Notice 2021-22
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues
of college life effectively.
- To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event
at the college.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt./Central
govt. and UGC etc.